Wednesday, August 8, 2007

KKK


Whooo! It's finally over!! The first group presentation~ Phew~ Now I can breathe a sigh of utter relief. Hahaa Okay here's what happened.

We came to school all dressed up in white. So that was kinda cool. Lolz Yeah, I'm a real kid. I know. Lolz. Anways, before the presentation, the projector wouldn't work on Sher's com. So yeah, there goes the Johnny Lee Clary vid. Lolz luckily I brought my own laptop. So the presentation went pretty well..lolz although we were nervous like heck and our voices were trembling. It went pretty okay I guess *laughs nervously. I couldn't answer Jaryl's question though T_T yeah you really got me on that one buddy. It didn't even enter my mind lolz. Ah well~ There's a next time =] I'm real glad its finally over with. Lolz we were all pulling our hair out xD haha I kid.

I'm updating a little late. Lolz. Anyways, today we practiced tennis with ge ge YS. Lolz That's my teacher's husband. He's real patient. So my bro and I had a great time. Lolz We played for one and a half hours, although it only felt like half. Lolz So that was fun. =D Playing with him made me realize my grip wasn't really steady and my forehand wasn't that strong. So yeah. I had better control of my backhand...(doesn't everyone)..hahaz

No comments: