Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tennis Trouble~ ..and homework and such xD


AAAAHHHHHH!!! This week is getting stressful!! OMG!! Sher delivered a shocker today, that Group show and tell would be on Friday. OMG! Lolz...well LKM told me, so yeah. I was going O_O we're gonna die. we're gonna die. we're gonna die. HAHA yeah and gasping too I think. Lol. But I managed to negotiate and pushed it to Monday. I mean, we were the first group and we were half-prepared...and that's saying ALOT..since most of us (the class) hasn't even decided on what to do.
.... I have homework to do...lolz yeah..Math homework. English homework...Music homework... I've been getting very very lazy indeed. *tsk tsk. haha. Oooh! But I'm excited =D I'm going to the arcade tomorrow, FINALLY T_T haha! I hope I won't be dissapointed or anything... (I do tend to get my hopes up..sometimes...okay maybe most of the time) So anyway....today at tennis~...I'm so random =.=''

I just found out one of the coaches signed me up for a tournament! Against my will!! I mean! Even my MOM didn't sign me up! But that can be explained...The age limit is up till 14 years old. And I'm already 15, so that means, I'm one year too late. Not that anyone seems to care =.= .... Lolz So yeah, one of the coaches signed me up anyways, just for the spirit of play. Good experience too I guess. So now my mom wants to take us to practice at night...at Bukit Kiara. I think she's taking us this Friday. . . . .

So yeah, that means, Bryan, my brother and yours truly will be participating. The tournament is on August 11th...which is like..next week =.='' It starts in the morning and its pretty much for the whole day. It'll be held in YMCA. Lolz Even losers get a prize I heard..yeap. All in the spirit of participation xD There'll be some real good players there too I heard. Makes me worry =.=.... I hope this ends well. *keeps fingers crossed oh..lunch is provided and what not

No comments: