Friday, August 22, 2008

Star Cruise

I was looking through my old photos. (Okay. Not that old.) and I found these. Lol

My mom in the cruise lobby during the evening. Did I mention I love sunlight?



Like the name says, The Lido. I can't remember what this was exactly. I never went in.

That's my bro. Looking extremely glad to be posing with a pretty woman. (Even if she isn't real)



Okay I have no idea what this stuff is. I think its called Salmon Pate? Not too sure. I've only eaten this twice before. Both of them on Star Cruises. I kind of . . took a bite before remembering I had to take a picture of it. BUT! This stuff is GODLY!!!


Okay, inside that pastry encrusted dome, is a juicy, tender, steak. Yummm.

This is called Bomb Alaska. Basically ice cream cake with raspberry syrup. Or something. I'm not too sure. Lol


My aunt at the wheel. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEE!

No comments: