Sunday, August 3, 2008

Basketball at blazing aces today was well. Interesting. Imagine this. You push a button on the percolator for coffee. Now. Imagine it was God. And the button you pushed was for rain. Well that's what happened. Push the button. Stop. Let everybody clean up the mess. And then push the button again! Lol it was funny. Anyway, the court was semi dry. So the thing was called off and some of us played.

In short. I tripped over Karl's leg and landed flat on the ground. My left knee took the brunt of it. When I turned over, there was a dent in it! A dent! . .. (and I then proceeded to cry like a baby)

Okay. So now its rather swollen. And when you push it, you can feel the dent inside. ..Okay. I tried. =.=

and my darling of a mother whacked me hard on the knee for some reason I can't even recall right now! I whacked her back only to make my hand sting. eesh =.= and before that she was telling me that she shouldn't scold kristy so much. Then she said, "next time I should just keep quiet." in one of those questioning yet stating kind of tones.

So I said, yeah you probably should.

Then! "OH! So you say you want me to be mute is it?! See la! Your sister so horrible (to my brother)

My gosh! how on earth does your mind just jump the track that way?! Sigh. THIS! is why single men are happier.

Sigh. This inability to pick up on social cues is . . uhhhghh =.= I. Have a one track mind. Straight and forward! Nuff said. If you want praises. Don't come to me. My density at social graces might well. . . frustrate you to say the least.

No comments: