Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just another label?

Okay a friend of mine a while back asked me to go to this church. So I did. And if I didn't know some people there already, I would've been completely ostracized. Nobody came up to say hi. Except the people I knew. Which is rather sad. Still feel abit of an outsider.

Is Christianity just another label? Some people who claim they're Christian certainly don't live that way. And its rather. Well. Frustrating to say the least. Like c'mon. Imagine this.

"YOU'RE Christian?! My gosh. I had no idea."

Sure says alot doesn't it. I know non-Christians who have way better attitudes than some people I know.


But then again. When it comes right down to it. I suppose. Its just about you and God right? Nobody else matters. Right?
I could be wrong (which I usually am)

Sigh. Religion is a touchy subject. =.= Whatever man.

No comments: