Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ouch

I realized why my knee wasn't healing as fast. It was because I kept bumping it against the table and some other piece of furniture. Sigh. Whatever man.

OOh! And the barbeque was tons of fun! THANK YOU JO! It was a success!

Hmm. Two camps coming up. Man. I'm not sure I look forward to it. Since I conned Karl into going for youth camp, I have to go. And also my mom wants me to. =.= Last year was kind of. Lonely. Which is sad. And school camp is also coming up. I'm part of the camp comm (a.k.a glorified slaves. But I tell you now. There is no glory to being a slave. If there is, I'm not feeling it!) (and I didn't do much so far anyhow har har)

So ah well. Uh. . . math went by pretty bad today. I was being completely blur. Yipes. Its tuition day in day out. Thank you mom and dad for robbing me of my childhood.

Peace.

No comments: