Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy CNY


Okay I've been lazy to update haha. *cough

Anyway. I had a fun CNY. It was really great while it lasted =D I had no tuition! And my cousins came down. Haha we had a family reunion dinner last week on. . . on. . . I . . . forgot the date. But I just know it was last week. With Uncle Vincent and his family. I gambled and. . . .* drumroll!!!
















I LOST LOTS OF MONEY!! WOO HOOO! Which I'm glad to say wasn't all mine! HAHAHAH! My cousins sponsored me to keep playing =D With 5 bucks. Whoo. I lost all of Derek's 5. But I think I managed to come back with a small remainder for Alicia. Which she told us to keep haha.

*presses fast forward.

*presses play

Okay so now I'm with my cousins and we're having breakfast at 11 AM at Aunty Doreen's house. BANG! Everything you could ever wish for in a house. Decorative wise. Its perfect. A pool (looks dirty though *cough) , everything. A beautiful garden yadda yadda. A house from a magazine that you only wish you had. Well she has it. The breakfast was nice I guess. But why'd we have to have it so darn late =.= There was a blueberry cheese cake she took out from the refrigerator right from the beginning. Adeline and I saw it, and wanted to cut it and eat. But I said better not. So in the end, it turns out that Aunty Doreen never cut the damn cake =.= and I'm glad as hell she didn't, cos a fly landed on it. Taunting really. Gets your taste buds going and then bam! Farn it. When she sat next to me to eat, I felt all kinda weird next to her. Real outta place.

I haven't counted what I've got yet. Chances are most of it is gonna end up in the bank. Haha.

No comments: