Friday, February 22, 2008

My day bla bla bla

Okay I'm gonna make a deck of cards. Yeah . lolz My very own cards. All 52 of them . I'm gonna make em Chocobo based theme. So everything in it will come from everyone's favourite little chicken. Once its done. IF it gets done, i'll get it laminated =] and it'll be totally playable. Haha. OKAY! I'll be honest! I don't have enough characters to put on all the cards. I don't know which ones to put and whatnot T_T Help if you have suggestions or anything. So far I've started on the Queen of Hearts. Shiva. Lol I think that one's perfect. Of course now i'm having trouble with her eyes. GEEZ! AAAHHHH And Bahamut is gonna be a king! wahoo. I think. I'm gonna use Leviathan and . . and unicorn and uh slyph and . . chocobo? more i guess. Haha. Okay so what's the coolest part in all this? No one is gonna have this deck in the world except me! YEAH! Ok i'm lame.

Anyway in the mean time =D I love princess peach. The game. Lol My fav princess.

2 comments:

Sher Sher said...

MISHIE MISHIE MISHIE!!!!!!!!!



I wanna see ur deck of cards!! but laminate them!! or else they will turn to "ham choy" in the hands of the h/skoolers =S

nyways, professor layton and the curious village is NICER!!! XD


love n HUGS
shers

Mizunaga said...

@sher, lol~ I don't think she checks whether she's got comments or not wan la ^^; Blogger doesn't notify, strangely..