Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lion Dance

Today I went to watch the lion's dance at Bangsar Village at 3. We arrived there like 10 minutes earlier, and the show started at 3.15 Okay so they were abit late. But hell! It WAS WORTH IT!!! They were SO AWESOME!! It's gonna be the best I've ever seen in my life so far.
Or at least as far as I can remember! HAH!
LOl The lions somersaulted and stuff! IT WAS AWESOME!!! I wanna see it again!

It's just pumped with energy, (probably due to the loud percussion) BUT STILL!!! AWESOME AWESOME!! I love those drum and cymbal beats. I wanna download em! There were two different kinds of lions. Four lions in total. Two types.

The first set was the usual kind you see. Shiny and all. The second set was all fuzzy and furry. Not as common as the first one. I hope i get to see em next year too!

No comments: