Friday, January 25, 2008

Coke anyone?



After seeing the Coca-Cola calendar in Borders. I've been obsessed with the pictures. Haha This is a picture from this year's calendar. So do you have the calendar you ask. Well. Sadly haha no. It's real expensive. 59.90 Thanks to conversion and whatnot. The pictures are pretty much like that. Vintage. Sweet. There's a 50% discount going on for these calendars. Any calendar at Borders actually. As long as you make a purchase. T_T Ohhh sweet calendar. How badly I want thee. . . how my days are filled with longing. Lolz *drama queening. xD The promotion ends at the end of this month. So that's pretty soon. Haha

I've seen huge framed up coke pictures like this in Johnny's. In America. I think it was called Johnny's. I can't really remember the name haha. It's this retail restaurant thing. Hot dogs, burgers, fries, ice cream, apple pie and ice cream. COKE for starters. Lol Its really cozy.

No comments: