Monday, January 21, 2008

Rich Dad Poor Dad

I just got back from my dad's friends office. Well sort of. Rented office I guess. Yeah, I just got back from playing a boardgame all the way in Sunway. Lolz. So when I heard about it I was real shocked. WE'RE LEAVING THE HOUSE AT 6.30 TO GO PLAY A BOARD GAME?!?!?! But yeah, and we ended up playing till 10.30. So there you have it lolz. Its really long. >< And a lot more complicated. But once again my bro pretty much conquered the game with his wonderful insights into the world of finance and management.
We played the board game with his friends. There were two malays, and two chinese guys. More or less. One Chinese guy was explaining how to play the game etc. And the other one was learning how to play like us. Haha. I got the card with the highest amount of pay! A doctor! Haha. Mr Chinese-man got a janitor! Lolz My bro got a Airpilot. My mom got a business manager and my dad got a lawyer card. Lolz one of the malay men was just a spectator, since there wasn't enough people to start a second game. The Chinese guy in charge had 3 of those board games. And believe me...they DO NOT come cheap. My Starwars Monopoly collector's edition is half that price =.= Whoo. Lolz But yeah, its a nice game. It'll make your butt numb. *grin

Anyway the other malay guy was the banker. So Mr banker for ya =] haha! He got pretty stressed looking! Everyone was yelling PAYCHECK PAYCHECK! And he was handing out money like crazy! Lolz Well Mr janitor won in the end. He exited the rat-race the first. I think I had the most money though. =D I think.

No comments: