Friday, November 30, 2007

Holidays!

I'm enjoying my holidays =] aside from the endless tuition, its still pretty fun lolz, and lucrative. My aunt from the second side of the family has gone to China. So i'm free tomorrow. Like whoo!! no basketball and ping pong. lolz. Today wasn't really productive I think haaha. I slept pretty badly at night. Probably woke up 7 or more times. Tossing and turning. You know the feeling. Or you might not haha. Not everyone can look like a panda. xD Math tuition went pretty okay, but i'll be doing it alone in december. T_T haha! It won't be as much fun. ah well.

I took a nap after lunch. At about 3 me and my mom headed to Ikea. We went out to dinner street-side. Practically next to FGA. So that was fun. Lolz My mom took a guys table by accident. Haha xD hmm i've been playing cake mania =.= and oooh maan. Its addictive.

No comments: