Friday, November 2, 2007

My teacher ambushed me! xD


Okay, so it was about 7.30. I brought down my dinner in a bowl and sat next to Aunty Jenny. We watched the Amazing Race for like half an hour, and then the bell went *ding dong~*

So I'm okay, Who could that be?

My aunt was squinting trying to see who it was. And then she found that it was the music teacher! AAHH!

"You're here?! I . . . I forgot." . . so yeah =.= darn
and she laughs. I thought it was next friday, since she said she wouldn't be able to come next tuesday.

hahahaa It went pretty well by my standards =.= considering that I didn't practice the piece she gave me. So that went pretty okay =] Then later she chose a song that had 5 flats in it T_T aaah I nearly died. But I got the hang of it after awhile. Phew ~

Over and out!

No comments: