Tuesday, November 13, 2007

awards night

AAAAHHH! That's pretty much the look Lerry had when everyone kept reminding her that award's day was coming up. Haha but everything turned out smoothly =] Lolz sorry. Just had to. The pic really suited. It was all a blast. A few of the decos had fallen =] Ju fixed em up again, but they fell ...a little less though. Thanks JU! We managed to give it a half party-formal vibe without making it look like a red-light district. Whoo. All the rehearsals and everything went so smoothly! Awesome job guys *cheers!


I didn't manage to concentrate on the junior skit T_T sorry. So I'm wondering how it ended. Lolz.

What a shame.

<<< Look familiar xD Although the sketched one looks better than the real one. Haha. After awards night was over we had to take down all the deco. Which was. . . fun. No regrets whatsoever. HAH! Curse you decos! Bwahahaa. Now you're in that deep dark bin where no one shall free you. Unless some di'kut wants you =.= pfft.

=D Ooh yesh~ I drank ribena outta my trophy! haha! Yeah~! Thanks for making it Jaryl xD maybe we should add ice next time huh. Sandra drank a little bit and we took a picture. And then I downed the rest. Whoo hoo.
. . . I had no appetite due to... circumstances. But other than that. I enjoyed myself. wahahaa I want another trophy to drink from xD

No comments: