Sunday, December 2, 2007

So close yet so far!

Today I woke up at 8 in the morning to go eat bah kut teh =.= did i spell that right? It tasted really good after a long time of not eating it. When we got home mom started rearranging the house. Give or take. And I painted cups. In the evening we went swimming (nearly went walking *gasp) and went out to dinner. And yes. We didn't have lunch lol. We went to Sri Hartamas. That place was kinda. . . semi-dead. BUT! All this wasn't the main point.

*drumroll ............................. . . . .. ..











I SAW STARWARS!! OBI-WAAANNN!!! WAHOOOO! AND DARTH MAUL AND TROOPERS! aaah! omigosh! okay so here's the bad news. I saw it from an escalator =.= my mom wouldn't let me go near the shop. Sigh T_T Its a good thing that stuff is so darn expensive nobody buys it =.= . . . . okay so nobody but fanatics like me. But still. Lolz. I need MONNEEEEEYY! *money money money~ makes me happy xD

No comments: