Tuesday, December 4, 2007

O_O

Today at 10 AM, my dad, bro and myself went to the optometrist. Yeah. To collect the contact lenses. And man! I took so long to put it on =.=. But the worst part is it took like just a few minutes to get it out. Total? 50 minutes. Yeah =.= Haha I heard there was this lady that just after 2 tries, the 3rd time she got it in. WOW! Admiration man! I just kept on blinking >< and rubbing my eyes so it looked like i'd been crying. The malay lady that helped me was really so patient and nice =] I didn't get her name T_T uh.... she was really supportive and all =D I like her.

There was a guy that took longer than me. He took an hour or more. Okay so its 10 minutes more. But still! 10 minutes ! Hah! xD I wore em all the way back home and I took em off at 6 pm.

I felt really woozy and kinda had a minor headache =.= gotta get used to it I guess. So during piano class I pretty much messed up the notes more than usual haha.

I got new glasses too. The lady said my current one is too small for my face >< and that the centre point of the spectacles and where my eyes should be aren't the same. The new glasses are frameless. And.. . . very very shiny. I realized that . .. . . my panda eyes are much more obvious without glasses! =D especially in the morning

No comments: