Thursday, December 27, 2007

aah T_T

Okay so I try drawing Black Cat. Nono, not the anime. I pretty much hate that =.= its far too colorful. Often voted the sexiest Marvel heroine. Yeap. That Blackcat. If you played any Spider-man games or read the comics, I guess you should know who she is. Now don't get any ideas. Lol I just did her face. When I showed it to my mom, she said that her nose looked abit piggy and her lips should be lower down. T_T I thought it looked okay. Is there no pleasing women or is it just me? T_T Maybe when I'm older I'll say, "Fierfek my mom was right all along! She does look piggy!"

Ahhh~ Now I'm coloring it. Its pretty much too late to change anything since its all inked in. Its a different style I guess. I drew in her lips instead of just leaving the mouth alone. I guess I'll upload it when I'm done. Hmm. . . I should get prismacolors sometime. I don't wanna stick with colorpencils my whole life! Gaaaah!

No comments: