Saturday, April 30, 2011

Okamiden

SERIOUSLY. How can anyone eat these?! T_T They're like. Too awesome to be eaten. I was screaming and going ADSFLKJDKLNFASNFDN at the screen when my friend showed it to me. The very free lady who made these awesome foods has a website. Annathered

On a side note, OKAMIDEN IS OUTTTT. Oh happiness. =D And I left my DS back home. =.= Previously I left my charger here and brought the DS back. Now its the other way round. But its a good thing I think. If not I'll be even more behind in work. I'll be obsessed in playing Layton and Okamiden and Harvest Moon and what not.




IMO, Layton has got to be the hardest to eat. His face is going, "Eat me!"
PATAPON FTW! I just remembered at CF (can't remember which year), one guy dressed up as a Patapon. And for some reason everybody started stabbing the poor guy with pencils through his costume. I laughed so hard. Cough.


Its chocolateee.






<3! <3! <3! Sigh I want a toy.




And now the super duper epic Shadow of Colossus cheese on toast.

No comments: