Sunday, April 3, 2011

#4 Something that is part of your routine that you enjoy


Napping. Like everyday. And then waking up to watch the clouds roll by (when there are clouds). And then lazing on the bed like a cat and soaking up the sunlight. =) I am still begging God to let me grow another inch (however unlikely this may be) so I sleep (also because I am sleepy and enjoy the act of sleeping).

Waking up before everybody else (this is only applicable in Australia, not in Malaysia) since the weather is cool and refreshing and not humid and hot. For some reason I take pride in being up the earliest in the house and walking around and turning off all the lights. Heh. Like HAH. I’m saving electricity. Pfft. On a random note, I completely forgot about Earth hour when it was supposed to happen. I mean. I knew about the time on the day itself. But when the hour came to do it, it somehow slipped my mind. Until the next day. Haha. So bad of me.

THE WEATHER WILL GET CONSIDERABLY COOLER ON THURSDAY. It’ll be 31degrees the day before, and it’ll drop to a 22! With rain to boot! And the minimum will be 8 degrees! AUTUMN IS FINALLY HERE. Thank you God. Because none of us can stand 5 months of summer any longer T_T

Continuing where I left off, post waking up early before everybody else, I enjoy having a cup of coffee early in the morning just enjoying that kind of stillness and get a faraway look on my face.

IF YOU THINK I’M THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING PHILOSOPHICAL AT THIS TIME YOU COULDN’T BE MORE WRONG.

Its just me stoning. And being content. Before attending class T_T and coming home depressed at the workload I have to finish. And all the stoning done after that is due to depression.

No comments: