Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jon Mclaughlin

I was just listening to Backstreet Boys on my iTunes. It was ‘I want it that way’ at that. Maaann. I feel old. Looking back, now it feels like those cliché, pop tween songs. . Carmen Low is going to kill me. (cough).

If anyone asks me what I miss about Malaysia, I’m going to tell them, Lite n’ Easy. I swear. That radio station makes me happy. And after growing up with it for the entire 19 years I’ve been on this earth, you can’t quite part with it. Thank God for online streaming (however faulty and hormonal it may be). The stations here just don’t quite compare =)

ON A RANDOM NOTE. Jon Mclaughlin is awesome. He ranks right up there next to Lifehouse for me =D He does piano pop rock, but these are the slower songs. I’ve been listening to him ever since he sang in Enchanted. Sher I think you’ll like him =) I think the one plus side of being American/being in America is that you can get to watch them in concert T_T. They never tour overseas. The last concert I went to was for the Ten Tenors. I think. THAT WAS AGES AGO. Come to think of it, I’m not even sure if they’re still alive and kicking.



No comments: