Thursday, April 8, 2010

My tummy is making funny grumbly noises. Hurr. Must be the grapes.

Met up with my aunt from Singapore at Burswood today. Was my first time going to Burswood alone and by public transport. And! I managed to get home safely from the city too! So happy. I'm usually terrified of going to the city alone. Since I always forget how to come home. Hee. But I'm safe and sound! =D It is a big step! =.= Last year we (Canning people) went to the city for a education fair. Then my friends went off without me, each group thinking I was going with the other one, leaving me stranded in the convention centre. So I had to wander around looking for them all alone! Meh.

Went to Harbourtown and bought 3 board shorts, and 2 stormtrooper Starwars shirts. Hah! Take that di! Lawl! =D muaha. And for cheap. I love that they had my size. Muaha.

No comments: