Thursday, July 3, 2008

What'd I'd do if I had a day left to live

GAAAAHHH I hate my internet! I had to retype this thing four times. Cos I forgot to save twice. And when I pressed save the third time, it didn't. So ya. Haiz. Nvm. On with it

I think 24 hours is too short. So the least I could do is disobey her royal tushie. Muaha. So here's my bucket list. (Constantly being updated and revised =] )

1. Ride in a hot air balloon.Well. I'd like to =]

2. Skydive.


3. Attend a Lifehouse and Vertical Horizon
concert.I like their sound. So yeah =D

4. Go fishing off a pier.

I haven't been fishing since a long time in Perth. And that was years ago. Even though you sit down and wait for a long while. It's really kinda worth it. Like. HAH! I caught something!
5. Swim in a blue hole.

6. Go para-sailing.


7.Learn to play the guitar.


Besides the piano. The guitar is the way to go =] I like it

8. Sing King of the Earth in front of an audience.


Lol this is for fun.

9. Go on many more Star cruises. =D


I love the food there. And running around on deck.
10. Work for a hotshot animation company.

Well. Yeah! I guess this tops it. Probably Lucasfilm. If the Starwars craze is still there. Or Disney. Which probably will still be there. And they are not gay!
11. Collect winebottles.


I like winebottles. What else can I say
12. Collect fishing hooks.
This was a spontaneous thing. And I'm a junkie. As you can tell from my room. Or I'm just messy.

13. Own and wear a clone trooper costume out in the street.


14. Collect more Jack Skellington stuff.

I LOVE JACK! yeaaahh!!! Jack Skellington and Black Jack. That anime show that not many other people seem to like. Lol. My mom likes it too =D So that's comforting. Same creator as Astroboy.

15. Have my own clan/cult of worshippers.



Okay. This wish is almost fulfilled already. Because right now. I have an Office. (consisting of a few P.A's, but no workers) *cough
A fanclub.
Another club consisting of my ping pong victims/targets. (This one keeps growing. Quite at an alarming rate at that)

16. Get that wish fulfilled.


I still want people to fan me and feed me. I'M GOING OFF TO AUSTRALIA LA! PLEEEAASSEEEEEEEEE!!!

17. Learn how to



YES! This ! I want to drive people! Because. Go-karts and arcades are not enough.


Okay. We're at the end of the list. So I'm pretty much done for now. Lol

Oh. Here's BJ

No comments: