Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sharing is caring

My mom is sick. Then my dad got sick too. And now he blames her. Well. I say! Sharing is caring! Grin.

Okay. Uh. I can't think of anything to say. Oh yes! Thanks Sher for the handphone thingi =D It was really cool. HUGS. Hee. I've got a matching blue star for it =D

Hmm. I LOVE FOOD! Cooking will be no obstacle for yours truly when she goes to Australia. MUAHAHA

You know how when there's that last piece of food on a plate, nobody seems to take it? Lol its either they wait for someone else to or don't take it cos it makes em look greedy. Or they say, "Who wants the last piece?"
And then most of the time, everybody will be nice and say, "You take it la~"
Then the person takes it. Lol
It's great courtesy and all.
But.
To save everybody all the trouble of the above, I just grab the last piece.
GRIN! muaha! yum. . . . of course you shouldn't follow my example.
I'm a kleptomaniac and a greedy pig.

No comments: