Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Okay I was uber stressed today. Worrying about sponsors nonstop. So. My face was pretty much in a frown the whole day. Or it was expressionless. . . or frowning. -.- anyway. We totally had no one to turn to. And I had more or less exhausted my sponsors list. And I thought, we're never going to make this. This whole thing is going to be one big failure and some other dismal thoughts.

So then I thought. I need God to help. And that kind of worked. I don't usually ask. But I did. And it really was comforting. Of course nothing happened right away. But then the mere thought of it that somebody bigger would help sort out the mess was really encouraging. So right now, my stress tank has gone down from 90 to 20. Whoo~ I'll probably feel stressed again tomorrow. And I guess i'll ask God again. Haha.

No comments: