Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Boo! hahahahahaha

Haha.
I love you
you love me
We are one big family
With a great big hug
and a kiss from me to you
won't you say you love me too??

P.S - This is your dear beloved Q. Atunagaga (did I convince you I was Mishie??) I have a very bad feeling of doing this post. See, I clicked to sign in, and it automatically signed into Mishie's blog. And me seizing the opportunity, wrote that Barney song (I love Barney).
I think when Mishie discovers this post, I shall be killed a slow and agonizing death, or....I might be banned from her computer...hehe....forever...*gasps.
She is currently playing her DS. Creating her own country or something. And she drew jellyfishes as the main occupants of her new country. =.=
I should get off now. Before she catches me. I'll go blog on mine now. =]
Hopefully you'll see me again tomorrow...or else you know that I have been cut up into multiple parts and are hidden in a big black bag in the dustbins. =]

No comments: