Monday, October 1, 2007

Bored at home =.=''


This morning I woke up really late >< yeah I overslept. Lolz 8.30. I thought we wouldn't get to school on time, and turns out. We didn't have to go at all. My mom's car wouldn't start so yeah. Lolz. So she told us to do our work at home. But I pretty much ended up playing and only reading 3 pages of science. I'm so hardworking it puts the rest of you to shame *grin. So yeah, I played Shadow of Colossus and well...yeah =.='' Staying at home really bores you right outta your brains.

Hmm...Today English class went as usual I guess. It wasn't exactly fun. But heck. . . Oh yeah! xD Good news finally. My fridays and saturdays are now free! . . . . for a month or so. Heck. Its still good news. =D . . . and now I'm cramming to finish up music hw =.='' makes me wonder why I don't do all this stuff earlier during the week. Ahhh...

No comments: