Tuesday, October 30, 2007

why i love my best friends so much, even though jaryl gets on my nerves and lerry stresses me out....etc.

Okay =] So let me explain the title. That's the one lerry gave me to work with, since she asked me to update my blog. I told her, gimme a sub, and I'll do it, since I was in the mood. So that's the title for ya. Hmm okay let's get started. Why I love my best friends so much. . . okay.. Hmm this will get weird. I can't express myself very well when it comes to appreciation and such. . . Oh fierfek I don't know how to start. Much less what to say =.=





Hmm~ Lerry you mean lots to me ^^ although you drive me to insanity with worry because of your antics and well, I do wonder why you aren't dead yet. . . okay. That's a good start right? *grin Cos. . . I'm blanking out. >< Ah yes~ You're great fun to poke at =D and I love teasing you, and I think I shall or rather, we shall sabo you for your birthday. Hmm thank you for accepting me as I am, lameness, sarcasticness, coolness, bossiness and everything-else-ness. xD You're caring, too innocent, (so its no fun telling you pervy jokes at all. *laughs* ) (well at least jaryl gets them, so it doesn't go to waste xD ) although I think its all worth the reaction. Every single prank I pull or joke I say would be to see that reaction on your face. Like they say
- priceless. Now when I think of it, all the stress that you give me is well worth it. (This is the part where you go AAWWWW~) okay so right now you'll go, *I'm GONNA KILL HER! xD that conceited sushi! oooh! lolz xD
Hmm bet that's fun eh? Wondering what runs through my mind. =]

Sweet.

Now for Jaryl *hohoho* my awesome arcade gaming buddy. xD Hmm I'm not sure if you get on my nerves. I doubt it. Love driving you speechless with my weirdo made-up scenarios and lame jokes xD THAT'S all worth it man! xD All about the look. If you hang around me, I'll make your high IQ plummet to the pits of tarta-

Okay maybe not that deep. *grin. Hmm love your wit and humor. Ah yes~ I do love planning pranks with you. Although I can't remember any right now. Ahh yes! YOU BOTH GET ON MY NERVES WHEN YOU TALK LIKE SURFERS AND HIPPIES!! AAAH THE HORROR =.=!! I can't take any more T^T Hmm... come to think of it, never tried saboing you. heh.


PS. EAT PROPER BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU COME TO SCHOOL~! Don't die halfway through class! We'd have to drag your body out xD

Okay! I think I've done enough mushy mushy.

Therefore ladies and gentlemen I bid thee goodnight.~ *acts all suave

No comments: