Friday, October 5, 2007

I think I'm gonna-


-puke.

Uggh. Yeah. I did the smartest thing today *grin. I wanted to eat Tom Yam, so I did. Jo, LKM, Lerry, Ju, Andy and myself went over to Seaview to eat. I ordered tom yam and drank JusTea. It was a BIG bowl. I mean $4.50. You get what you pay for, and that's pretty big. I didn't manage to finish the ingredients, just the noodles. Ahh =.='' We headed to Popular to get materials to decorate the school with on Awards night. Lolz and I was pretty much fooling around with the quantity on how much I needed lolz. I think it pretty much drove Lerry bonkers.

Random flashback: My mom asked me if I had my wisdom teeth out yet. I said no, and told her that's why 90% of the stuff I said came out as nonsense. So she said. "Now I know why." and laughed.

Lolz so yeah xD Well anyway, after we finished buying the stuff, we headed to Starbucks for the photoshoot. It was one of the places with ambience (did I spell that right? O_o) So I ordered a Caffe mocha. Yum. After the pictures were taken I finished up the rest of the drink. So yeah =.= And then we ran abit to get back on time. Which wasn't really on time at all. 2 minutes late. But I don't think anyone noticed. =] haha. So yeah, by that time I was complaining I had a stomach ache and felt like puking. Lolz Then I was told that you can't mix spicy with milk. Like. . great! Now they tell me! Lolz or rather I should've asked. Ahhh ~ I've learnt my lesson. Never again! =.= hmm there was this one time . . or two times that I drank milk after eating mangoes. It tastes weird. =D . . . Don't try it =.=''

No comments: