Monday, September 24, 2007

A little miracle (or a big one)


Yeah I went to watch the Magic Gourd last week (or the week before...I can't remember =.='') It's a real nice show. The storyline is predictable, but its really touching nonetheless. The whole show is in Chinese, but heck, they have subs, so its okay. =] It'll be coming out on October 11th.

Okay, the show aside. Something happened recently that really took part of the burden off my shoulders. My mom found a college in Australia that gives art/animation degrees etc. So WHOO! Like finally! And she told me that I didn't have to do law anymore like she wanted me to! OMG! Finally the freedom of choice. Thank you God T_T I'm finally free to pursue my dream. Even though I'm pretty scared on whether I'll make it or not. I guess I'll just give it my all ^^ it'll turn out for the best I'm sure. Aaaah~ I'm so happy. It seems that the events happening have been leading to this. Thank you.

No comments: