Monday, August 24, 2009

One heck of a day

I am sick. And was groggy and sniffly the entire day. Mostly groggy. Two tests today. History and accounting. Oh gosh. I can't even read my own handwriting. It was all one big blur. I also nodded off at Economics, grin. Of which I got caught. Ahaaha. It was funny. But I am so glad today is over. Phew. 

Randomness! I finally bought Kit-kat. Which would be the first time in a very very long time. Haiz =] I need to relax. I've been studying non-stop recently. A break is seriously needed. The school's dinner dance is coming up on the 4th of Sept. Whoo. I am looking forward to that! The food is going to be great. Roast beef, caesar salad, mixed berry cheesecake, pavlova, more cake and whoo! And there were leftovers the year before. Which probably means there are gonna be leftovers this year too. Sigh =] 

No comments: