Saturday, August 1, 2009

300#

Yes! It is the 300th post. Haha. Was thinking of putting up the "300" movie poster or something. But nah.

I love Saturdays. Saturdays are the days I go out with my housemates or just spend some me-time by myself. And earlier during the week I had glorious ideas about going to the beach, since the weather would be considerably warmer during the weekend (it was 20 degrees today, meaning you could walk around without a jacket), but I chucked that idea aside, since I would probably be going alone. So I thought, I'll just walk to college, lie down in the grass under a tree or in the sun, and daydream. But no. That couldn't happen either. I just have too much work to be done. Haiz. I think the following statement pretty much sums up everything really. 

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want - Calvin and Hobbes

No comments: