Friday, August 7, 2009

I have now been dubbed "The cute little geek that yells FIERFEK!" Gee. That rhymes. XD Lerry claims copyrights! Whoo. For those of you who don't know. And I think there are only a few, grin, I have a whole stash of comic books in my room. The American kind. With Spiderman and Superman, and Batman, Wonderwoman, Supergirl, Fantastic Four, Star Wars, and THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. Okay. I don't have that many. OOOH I HAVE ONE G.I. JOE COMIC BOOK TOO! Just one. And the movie is coming out. *is so psyched nyahaha Comic books are so darn expensive. I wish I were American sometimes. They're like, only 2-3 bucks in America. So. They get imported over and cost a glorious 10-12 ringgit. RM10 for less than half a cm worth of pages filled with superheroes wearing their undies inside out. I really. Really miss watching superhero cartoons on Saturday mornings. Yes. I'm 17. And I couldn't imagine spending my Saturday mornings any other way. Sigh. When I come back home. As a reward to myself. I am going to buy a graphic novel. Of Superman. Preferably the vintage artsy kind. 

I guess this makes me an awesome geek. The kind that wears boardshorts and cooks pretty damn good. You know you love me. 

No comments: