Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whoo! I'm gonna be back soon! Can't wait! But then now mom tells me I'll probably be taking accounting tuition when I'm back.J.O.Y. *the maximum amount of sarcasm that can possibly be used in a statement has been injected into those three letters. What a holiday. *goes positively delirious 

Anywaaayy all that wonderful, uplifting news aside, I wanna go watch transformers when i get back! Guys =D Watch with me! Don't skip ahead and watch it first! And ice skating!! I wanna go for ice skating! Yes I have gotten over the trauma of a horrid fall that caused my backside to hurt for two weeks. So! Other activities can be scheduled within the ten days of my return home. Book me quick! I'm going out fast! Nyahaa. Wait =.= I sound like a product. Anyway! Yeah. Cheers! Whoo! 

No comments: