Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Okay. I'll just do the tag and make Karl happy. 

Tag ten people
1. LKM
2. Lerry
3. Jaryl
4. Delaney
5.  Sher
6. Andy
7. Julian
8. Phoebe 
9. Rachel
10. Samuel

1. Would you date number 5? (Sher)

LOL!!! 

2.  Number 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react? (Lerry)

OMG! Rush to the rescue and yell at people. Yeaaaa. And ..have a panic attack and hyperventilate. Yeap. 

3.You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?(Rachel)

Don't have one! Like I'd worry anyhow =.= Lolz

4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4. (Delaney)

Hahaha! There's nothing for her to steal in my room! . . . .I think. 

5.Number 1 is acting weird. (LKM)

Define weird. She's never weird! NEVER!! I'M the weird one!

6. Numbers 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut (Jaryl and Phoebe>Sam)

HAHA! OMG I can imagine them ganging up on poor Sam for this one. Yeah. They'll shave the chap bald. 

7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and ask you to go to a concert (Julian)

Awesome! Yes if its Lifehouse or Goo Goo Dolls! 

8. Number 10 takes you to a bar (Samuel)

LOL I hate alcohol. But it might be interesting =D Bars have smokers! And I like the aftersmell. . . okay that came out weird. 

9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world (Delaney)

Rawrrr.  COOL! Then I can go to the other side of the world to visit her. =]

10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason (Phoebe)

SHE MUST'VE DONE SOMETHING WRONG!!! IT AIN'T ME! 

11. Number 5 asks you out to dinner (Sher)

WHOO! Awesome! I'll say yes =D Food rocks

12. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus (Rachel)

I'd be sitting next to her poking her. And annoying her =] 

13. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep (Andy)

WAHSAI! I OSO CANNOT SLEEP LA! Cheers to insomniacs! Whoo! 

14. Your walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind (Andy)

Scream at him!! And be gloomy for the rest of the day unless somebody buys me an ice cream

15. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them (LKM)

HAHAHA OH MY GOSH! This question. Could not have been any more ironic. LKM MAKES THE BOYS CRY! Wahoo! You are a goddess!! All hail! I kowtow to your making-boys-cry-skills! *is secretly a feminist 

16.Number 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame (Lerry)

HAHAHA! If her coffee doesn't kill you, her cooking will. Nah. Her cooking is safe and awesome. I can imagine that happening though. Lol. 

17.Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala (Delaney)

I don't think she's a koala person. Rawr. I must be dreaming

18. Number 4 just got you an X-Box (Delaney)

IT BETTER BE THE X-BOX 360! Yeaaaahh!! 

19.  Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game! (Rachel)

Snicker. I'm going to win! I usually do. 

20. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight (LKM) 

. . . . *gulp I MUST BE IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE! No way =] 

21. Number 7 looks lonely! (Julian)

Hmm. Ahh. . . he needs friends =] or he's just thinking

22. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone (Lerry)

Hahaha! That'll never happen =] Lerry's too nice cos she lurves me muahaha

23. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to dye their hair black. What do you say to that? (Jaryl and Sher)

Well . . . its already black so yea

24.  Number 2 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where 2 went (Lerry)

Misfortune and accidents seem to follow her rather closely =.= I'd be panicked. Very. Very panicked. And be worrying my brains out. 

25.You catch number 9 by him/herself, crying (Rachel)

Hugs!! I wouldn't really know what else to do. 

26. Numbers 1 , 3 , 5, and 6 all tackle you at once! (LKM, Jaryl, Sher, Andy)

Oh my gosh. Its lucky all of them are on the slim side. LOL! 

I think I missed out a question. Ahh well =]

No comments: