Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm suspicious!

Somebody dunked tonight's fish in dishwashing liquid. Not a joke. *shiver* Then mom laughed at me and said, "Nowonder you took so little fish today!"

Usually I take more =.= since I'm a greedy little kid.


GAAHH I don't wanna die of food poisoning T_T its getting outta hand. I recently heard Rihanna's Disturbia. Yeah. I'm not very updated. Ahaha. I liked it. =] It has a real catchy beat. . . The music video was creepy.

Self help books are horribly boring. I can't get past one paragraph. . . .okay two sentences. And I have this WHOLE STACK to read. Thank you daddy. Ahaa.

The weather has been horribly fickle. We went to play basketball in the morning today. But the court was wet, and we nearly slipped a few times. So we went back home. Then when the wonderful afternoon sun came to dry the court, we waited. =] And then evening came. So we went. AND! It started raining again! Gaaahhh!! If I had a superpower, I'd want it to be weather control. Lame. But very effective I should think. Grin.


I always had this weird wish that my family had more kids. And that my bro and I should be twins. Since we never fight and usually think alike. =.= Ahaha. Just think! More siblings! =D More willing, loving, worshipping slaves at your beck and call. Because if one doesn't listen, the other one might.

. . . Wow this post is long =.=

No comments: