Monday, October 1, 2012

It is now the 1st of October. And at the end of this month I will have completed my course. ;[] Woaaaahhhh. All my three years of blood, sweat and tears will be exchanged for a piece of paper. And how positively, delightfully fulfilling that will be.

Its endinggggg. But such is life. When I start working, I shall save up what meagre peasly amounts of money I have and go travel the world before God decides to come. :[] I think I have this subconscious thought in the back of my head that God will come before I actually get to see all of what I want to see. And then I realize that the world is still not as bad as I think it could get, SO, I still have time. Or something. Hopefully.

I think over the summer holiday, I shall finally learn how to play the guitar (which has been sitting like a white elephant in the corner of my room) and go pick up a new sport. It will be something awesome! Like fencing. Or kendo. In which I'll get to skewer my foes through completely or some such travesty. ;[] I also wanna learn the cello, or the drums. But. Guitar first I suppose. =.= It has been sitting there for a while. And we shall see if I am actually determined/disciplined enough to learn.

2 comments:

Mizunaga said...

Oh my gosh. You're finishing! Ahhh!!



"And then I realize that the world is still not as bad as I think it could get, SO, I still have time." << THIS. THIS.


You don't get to skewer anyone in kendo... not at the start anyway. Tsuki (thrust to the throat) is not allowed for beginners :0

Mishie said...

I KNOWW. its depressing.

AHHAAHA. WHAT ABOUT THAT.

but you do in fencing! at least I think you do. @_@