Saturday, October 6, 2012


I tried making my own pasta today! Which was a semi successful I suppose. Considering I gave up after proceeding to stuff up the very first step of the instructions, and then giving up and deciding to wing it after step 3.


Hurr. I had thought myself to be one of those people who read the instructions properly, and to proceed to execute them in a calm, poised manner. SO. It pretty much began like this.




Which then rapidly degressed/degenerated/whatever into this.





THIS IS TOO TROUBLESOME TO READ












WELL. Apparently this does not apply to pasta making. Actually it doesn't apply to everything else. =.= I realized recently that I have been making my carrot cake in all the wrong measurements. So I've been putting in extra sugar and shit. JUST SO YOU KNOW. Even my mistakes come out magnificent. It is a God given talent I daresay.

I am one of those horrible siblings in which when I can't be bothered to do something (in this context, reading instructions) passes them to the other sibling and goes, "I demand that you read this for me, and then summarize it, and tell me what it said." HURR.

Anyway! Back to the pasta. Due to me winging it, I had to re-roll the pasta through the machine like...several times over. @_@ The first one I made turned out to be as thick/thicker than pan mee. And I'm like, "Woah shit. That cannot be right." Lol. So I redid the rest. And then *drumroll. IT ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE PASTA THIS TIME. Haha! Although the texture was abit less so. Lol. But there shall always be next time.












2 comments:

Mizunaga said...

I hope no one/nothing died in the process!

Unknown said...

of course not! they ate it and declared it very delicious. and i am going to make more again tomorrow. hurhur