Thursday, October 13, 2011

TOMORROW WILL BE THE LAST WEEK OF UNI. Sort of. I still have stuff due but its study week after this. Huhu. The book arrived today! But apparently I didn't hear the door bell sooo its gonna be delivered again tomorrow. Heh. I am anxious/excited on how it'll look. Mostly anxious. And filled with trepidation. So scared.

I have this horrible fear I'm going to do terribly this semester. Remember that nightmare from semester 1? Where I dreamed I got 60 something. Haiz. Paranoid now. I've been playing heaps this semester I think. So I deserve whatever I get. Sigh. At which point I start thinking, OMG, what am I going to do when i'm older? What if I'm no good? What if I don't get a job?! What if I don't get chosen for Honours? The horror. And uncertainty. Is killing me. You never think about this kind of stuff when you're a kid. And now looking back, I don't know what I was thinking about back then. Haha.

Our teacher brought in some of his illustration books form his library on all the digital painting techniques. MY GOSH. You know how other people are so good, its depressing. Yeaa. Like shittt. Such a long way to go! Kay. This holiday, I'm gonna learn whatever I can. And hopefully (fingers and toes crossed) get better.

But. The problem is. When I come home. I'm going to be so distracted. I'll start watching shows. And going out. And going swimming. And playing. And playing. And playing. I have no discipline. SO BAD.

...I need to go learn how to cook more stuff. OH. THIS SEM WASN'T ENTIRELY UNPRODUCTIVE IN THE CULINARY DEPARTMENT. Huhu. I learned how to make tiramisu, more types of pasta dishes (huhu, have gotten rounder I imagine) and more chicken dishes. AND I HAVE MY MOTHER'S CAJUN CHICKEN DOWN PAT. Nyah. And the father's famous kuey teow dish has been praised as being restaurant worthy. Huhu. Vegetable dishes are a complete fail.

SO. The silver lining is. Even if I fail in graphic design. There's a shot for me in the food business. You people can all be loyal customers.

No comments: