Friday, February 25, 2011


Hnn. I haven't blogged in forever. I only got one hour of sleep on the flight. And the rest of the time spent, was time spent trying to fall asleep. But all unpleasantness aside, the one thing I like about flights is that sort of exclusive view you get of the skyline/the fluffy ice cream shaped clouds/ the night sky with stars sans-light-pollution/the amazing Aussie sunrise, etc etc.

ITS A ' I'M UP HERE, YOU'RE DOWN THERE NYAHAHAHA' feeling!

Okay not really. More like a calm solitude or something philosophical bla bla bla. =)

And then you land and GET HIT BY THE BLARDY HEATWAVE. And proceed to find out that its going to be this way for another month, although the technical term for it is supposedly 'autumn', when it feels like the summer is gonna continue forever and ever and ever. If that made any sense. Rant rant rant. =)

I MISS THE BEACH. But its too much of an effort to go there. So I'm going to stay home in my swimsuit, and pour cold water on myself whenever I get too hot and wait for myself to dry off. AND REPEAT THE PROCESS EVERYDAY UNTIL THE WEATHER GETS COOLER.



. . . I probably shouldn't do that. Since Australia is already short on water as it is. Sigh.

6 comments:

Mizunaga said...

For a second, I thought that picture was real.

Also, WHAT BLARDY HEATWAVE? :D

Lerida Looi said...

HAHAHA. My dear, you are so cute! :D

And hi, Jaryl! You two are in totally different climates right now, lol. I just realized. :)

Mishie said...

YA LAH JARYL YOU SUCK. Even the newspaper article said "Perth is days away from recording its hottest summer ever with 20 consecutive days of temperatures above 30 degrees.

So far it has been the second hottest summer on record with easterly winds and high humidity.

The previous record is 25 consecutive days of temperatures above 30 degrees.

The temperature is expected to remain above 35 degrees over the next week.

If temperatures at night remains above 20 degrees then Perth will also record its longest run ever of warm nights."

I AM GOING TO DIE. T_T

Mizunaga said...

What's that?? I can't hear you over the COOL WINTER BREEZE~


I am only doing this because I won't see you for a while. ( =3=) I hope you forget the next time we meet, heh.

Mishie said...

Hahah! I'll probably forget

Sher Sher said...

I LOL at the swimsuit and cold water part!!