Sunday, October 31, 2010

OMG. I have been trying to fall asleep for 3 hours. So. It is now 3AM, and i'm sitting in front of the laptop, doing work. I now know that coffee affects me. Hoozah. Or that the mountain of work wouldn't let my mind rest enough to slip into slumber. So yes. Insomnia ftw. *headbang.

Tomorrow night. I'm going to konk out like a sedated horse. Hurr. Assuming I get all the work done. Oh how I envy you heavy sleepers. (That's you Jaryl) T_T. Next week I have two presentations to give, and a quiz to do. . . Which doesn't sound all too bad. But the week after I have . . . three submissions. Then the week after that another two more submissions. OH GOSH. Sometimes I wished I failed college so I could redo it and not have to put up with the mountains of uni homework. =/

No comments: