Friday, October 22, 2010

In the past whenever I spotted strangers with DSLRs, I would look at them, smirk/go pfft/scoff and proceed to pronounce them (in my mind) morons, wannabes, show offs, and some other derogatory noun. I know. It is terrible of me, and they aren't the things a person with a point and shoot camera should think of people with DSLRs. And yes I should not go around randomly judging people with DSLRs.


As fate would have it, I'm now doing photography in one of the units. And using a point and shoot is unacceptable if you want to get good marks. So! I now look like a moron/wannabe/tourist/show off/some other derogatory noun with a DSLR. Sigh. =) Karma. Life. Whatever you wanna call it. And yes. I have learned my lesson. =)










... But. I still think the wannabes look like morons. OOOPS. Peace =)



This post was just full of contradictions. Oh well.

No comments: