Monday, March 29, 2010

Over the years, I have developed an uncanny ability of being picked first. And what a joy that is! (sarcasm) Meh.

On Thursday, my teacher started to draw lots for presentation dates for after the two week break. And whoop-de-doo. She picked me to go first T_T. WHYYY. Sigh. Whenever I went up to draw lots, we'd always seem to go first (in group presentations) Baaah. It is a curse/blessing.

Over the two week break. I have to:

1. Finish up a flyer design project
2. Finish up a photo montage
3. Prep a presentation about a designer and my concept
4. Finish a whole bunch of exercises
5. Finish up a CD cover
6. Do another presentation about identity
7. And get started on a DVD menu project

GASP. My time is going to be VERY well spent in this break. Deep DEEP breath.

No comments: