Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's been a pretty good week. I've been making everybody's sugar levels rise *grin, and my week is pretty clear of tuition =D except for today. I've just scribbled all over Karlyn's CD's. And the barf-worthy conclusion was written at 12.30 in the morning. Lolz which was pretty cool. *is only listening to the good stuff

And I watched 3 Clone Wars SW episodes. Thank you Uncle Leslie =D I love Obi-wan.

Hmm. I'll probably be free for the rest of this week and the first half of next week, cos my dad's cousin (named Jonathan *GRIN) is coming down from London next Thursday. He apparently fought in a war. So. My parents are planning on taking him all around. I probably won't be coming to school for two days. I'm not sure when *wasn't paying attention.

Oh yeah. I found this and really liked it. All I ask of you from the Phantom of the Opera. . . .truthfully I was yawning several times during the movie. Some of the songs were boring. But. This one is pretty good.

No comments: