Thursday, October 30, 2008

Do as the Brits do


The F word. We all use it from time to time. Some more so than others. Even my mother is guilty of it. (It rarely happens)

Well. You guys know that my dad's cousin came down a week or so ago. (I'm horrid with dates) My brother telling me that both he and Uncle were in the attic. I had turned on my uTorrent, which lags every other com. Grin.

So, Uncle came in, turned on the com, and started cussing at the internet speed.
"The fucking internet is so slow!" etc. etc.

I laughed at my bro's ordeal. Haha!

Well. It happened to me yesterday.
I went up to the attic and found him cursing. So I thought, maybe he's cussing at a colleague or something.
"You fucking bastard!"
Woaaaahh. So after abit more, he finally told me that the internet wasn't working. =.=

Haiyo. You could've just told me earlier. I know cussing is sometimes a way to relieve stress and stuff but if it were me, I think I'd get more frustrated in the end. So, I guess its just easier if you ask for help. Also its horribly awkward when you're sitting there of sound mind, and the chap right next to you is blowing his mouth off.

Mm okay. I'm done =] Oh. After that incident, I suddenly knew why he was still unmarried. =.= temper temper. . . I think it runs in the family. Dad's side and all.

No comments: