Sunday, March 9, 2008

You're what you eat!!

Okay its campaign week and basically I'm going to inform you on what you should eat and what you shouldn't eat! Let's get started!
So there you have it. Your food pyramid. There's a fresh supply of it everywhere you go. I mean, you can literally pluck this fresh goodness right off the street. I'M JUST JOKING!

So here's the one you really should be eating!
It's pretty straightforward. Just eat the most of what is at the bottom and then eat less of what's right at the top!

Okay, so right now you're probably thinking, "I'm not going to eat this stuff.' Why not?
"Well, it just takes too much trouble to prepare."

Well let me tell you this! You. Are. Worth it.

Because I'm sure as heck you don't wanna end up like this.



And here you're wondering why I'm so scared of clowns. So! Just take the effort to eat right!!
You should eat all your veggies and end up like this!

Okay so maybe that isn't so great.
What I'm saying is eat right, exercise regularly, get your heart pumping hard, get some good solid sleep and abuse your endorphins!! A.k.a your happy hormones
Oh and before you reach out to grab that bar of chocolate or cookie, ask yourself the question.

Who's really in control? The food, or you??

No comments: