Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pulled it off =D

Okay so I was reading this book, it got a little emotional. It was almost ten o'clock. I head up from my desk, go to the toilet and just as i'm about to close the door, in walks my mom. Back from her BSF. Some CG thing i guess. She asked me a question but I can't remember what it was right now. I lied and said that I had the flu, cos my eyes were watery lol. And I sniffed for. . . extra convincingness. And . . I PULLED IT OFF! wahoo! Cos its embarassing. I don't have to tell you that. Lol Cos I laugh at my mom when she gets all emotional and cries at movies and stuff like that. Yeah. I laugh at her. Lolz So I got lucky. Lied that I had the flu, and didn't take flu pills. =D I feel proud. I should've been born a boy. I'd be naughty and everyone would just say I was being mischievous. Ah well! I guess i'll be naughty now anyways.

On a side note. I ate watermelon. And my dad pointed to my cup of milk and told me not to drink it till 30 minutes later, saying that it doesn't mix well. So after i'm done, i take my cup and start drinking while walking up the stairs. Shoot! Lolz! But i feel fine so far. An almost iron stomach I guess. I ate . . . lots of stuff and weird combination foods before, and i'm still alive. =D And maybe semi-mental as a side effect.

No comments: