Saturday, August 18, 2012

This room I am in, I can say without doubt, must certainly be the seventh circle of hell for the eardrums.  Just outside to my left, four guitars going on at the same time, all playing different songs (thankfully now reduced to one). And outside, the neighbours are blasting the drivel that is known to most as pop. Our teacher asked us on the first day of class that if we could pick any one person, who we wanted dead in the world. The first would be Justin Bieber. But I imagine I'd have to beg god for more to add said neighbours to the list. Mrmm.

On a side, I finally got round to watching Batman! And at the end of it all I could think of was, 'Omg, poor Bane.' Yeaaaahh. I felt. . . I don't know. I know how its supposed to be an awesomely good movie, and yes it is, but I still left feeling. . . underwhelmed. I don't know. Its probably just me being annoyed at where I was seated and the light from a friend's phone from her constant texting/checking throughout. How it irks me to no end! I never wanted to crush anything more. Man. I think. The only reason I'm not violent with objects, is that I can't bear to clean up the mess afterward.

Now they're playing chinese songs. Ughhhh. Hands now clasped together, eyes toward heaven, mouth begging god to strike them all down with lightning.

No comments: