Saturday, July 16, 2011

I love Street Fighter. Whenever I play it on my housemate’s PS3, she calls it pointless since its just one fight to the next. But the thing is! It is the BUTTON MASHING, screaming at the top of your lungs, sheer mindlessness of the game that makes it so ridiculously fun. *cough. So yeah. I scream, yell at the screen and button mash whenever I play versus games. Also. I provide the aforementioned housemate some form of entertainment. Oh how the woman laughs at my antics.

Hurr hurr. My brother so kindly loaned me his PSP so I could play Street Fighter to my hearts’ content. Heh. My brother FTW. Sniff sniff. You’re the best bro ever. Anyway! The difficulty was set to halfway. And I kept losing at the second round of the second match (if that made sense). (I KNOW! SO FAIL RIGHT) So then I decided to change difficulty and set it to easiest. AND THEN I STILL DIED AT THE SECOND ROUND OF THE SECOND MATCH.

WHAT THE HECK LA WEI. *HEADBANG TTM. AND I LOST TO A WRESTLING WOMAN W/ BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE HEARTS ON HER BOOBS. WHAT I TELL YOU. WHAT. TT_TT

So. The lesson is. Choosing the best looking character does not equate to victory. Also. I suck at versus games.

I think there was this story about a koi (not too sure) trying to jump up a waterfall. And then when it succeeded, it became a dragon. WELL. I FEEL LIKE A GOLDFISH. A MAGIKARP EVEN.

No comments: