Saturday, May 21, 2011

#6 Something that excites you and fills you with joy

For this one, I think it has got to be the idea of a holiday. But when the actual holiday actually comes around I spend it catching up on work. So idea of a holiday yes. Actual holiday. Not so much.

And! Black sesame ice cream. BEST STUFF IN THE WORLD I SWEAR. And ham and cheese croissants. BAAH. I could keep eating the stuff @_@ so bad. (cough) getting rounder (cough) SIGH. Food fills my tummy with joy. I want to get an ice cream maker. They're like. 200 bucks I think. Though I imagine, after I get one, and realizing how many eggs go in there, I'll be too mortified to make any for myself to eat. SO I'LL FEED EM TO ALL OF YOU (who are blissfully ignorant of the ingredients). This is like the carrot cake all over again. =)

I need to swim lots of laps when I come home. Ahem. I realized I like the idea of running. It’s the panting and heaving afterwards that I can’t handle. I have such low stamina its mortifying. So. If we were all being chased by a lion. We know who’ll die first yeah. Oh how I envy you giraffes (cough) LKM (cough) LERIDA (cough).

No comments: