Sunday, September 19, 2010

This week has been insane. Hurr. SFAS is over =D YES! I'll post pictures...whenever I'm free. Okay. This week should be named "The-week-of-a-series-of-unfortunate-events."

During the week I

- stepped on yogurt
- scraped my arm (which now has an ugly red patch)
- have been waking up at 6/7 every morning *panda eyes
- had another person say, "Ni hao ma?" to me (and not an ang mou this time!)

and etc. =] Okay so its not that bad. But those events happened like one day after the next.

Anyway. In class, I have a friend that looks like a viera (sorta), the ice-truck killer from Dexter, Kristen Dunst, and a random lady I passed by that sort of looked like Natalie Portman. Yaaa. Pretty random.

Random question. At the risk of sounding incredibly stupid (which I will), couldn't God just have blasted Adam and Eve to smithereens since they messed up? Its not like anyone would know . =/ Why'd he even put the tree in the garden if he knew they'd take it? He could've just taken away free will and save everybody all the heartache =/. But I suppose that makes us boring. But we probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I guess God would know. Mm. Maybe God would get bored. Andddd if I continue I'd probably border on blasphemous and be shot to hell.

Sigh =/

No comments: